Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Crazy Artzy #2

Wow, I am simply amazed with this one.....
Can one think of where art can originate? It's that attribute of ART, of having no restrictions, that I am fond of. This blog here: http://thepostitproject.blogspot.com best illustrates this attribute. The post-its which normally are the medium of throwing instructions on us, or reminding us of things which we refrain from or may be should be doing, but somehow forget. But, these post-its can be an amazing little creative piece of artwork. The blogger is simply brilliant, and moreover I feel it is the best form of expression of your creative skills. Have a look at it and you will feel "Oh my god!!! It's so cute!!!! It's that tiny little post-it on which I reminded myself of that 20 page lengthy research paper, I cannot believe this can be so neat!!!! :) "

4 comments:

Deepa Vinodhan said...

Nice work. Do u know there are post-its with quotes and you can give it to your loved ones.. I've seen them in some stores. Its really sweet :)

Shraddha said...

Wow, that is a good idea to gift...amazing creativity

Unknown said...

Hey Shraddha, i really like your blog...it truly shows the various forms that art can take...the various forms that expression can take...keep up the good work !

Shraddha said...

Hey Thanks a lot!!! :)